2023 China silicone series product market report was released grandly
As a new high-tech chemical material, silicone has been widely used in construction, textile, electronics, transportation, chemical industry, aerospace, new energy, medical machinery, personal care and other fields after nearly 80 years of development. So far, it has developed into a new fine chemical system that occupies an important position in the national economy. It is one of the fastest developing varieties in synthetic materials that can adapt to the requirements of The Times.
Since 2015, China has reversed its long-term dependence on imports and become a net exporter of polysiloxane. The net export of polysiloxane in China has been growing steadily in the past ten years. In 2022, the net export of polysiloxane in China reached 284000 tons, up 46% year on year. By the end of 2022, China's polysiloxane production capacity and output reached 2.31 million tons/year and 1.91 million tons respectively, accounting for more than half of the global total. China has become a major producer and consumer of silicone in the world.
With the increasing willingness of people to improve their quality of life, organosilicon products will replace the stock market of other material products with excellent performance. In addition to the steady growth of traditional sectors such as construction, textiles, electronic home appliances and industrial additives, the consumer health market has a large number of emerging products and rapid product innovation, such as medical personal care, daily necessities, and so on. It is expected that the emergence of "hot" new products will open a new growth space. The market demand of photovoltaic, new energy and other energy-saving and environmental protection industries for silicone materials will maintain a medium-high growth rate. Ultra-high voltage and ultra-high voltage power grid construction, 3D printing, 5G, smart wearable devices and other emerging fields will be one of the future market growth points and breakthrough points of silicone materials.
In 2022, the price of China's silicone products fluctuated downward, and the overall market was depressed, which formed a clear contrast with the high price in 2021. At the same time, a number of enterprises have started or are planning new and expansion projects of silicone monomer, and the new capacity is mainly from Hoshine, Xingfa Group, Shandong Dongyue, YEIG, Inner Mongolia Stellar and other nearly 20 enterprises. How is the production progress of these enterprises? Are there any new changes in market supply? What is the impact of national policies on the silicone industry? Will 2023 face a new pattern? What is the impact of the constant repetition and stalemate of the epidemic on human living habits? Are there any new changes in downstream demand? The annual monitoring report of key silicon material products (version 2023) launched by ACMI and SAGSI will answer the above questions.
Each annual report contains about 30,000 words, 8 to 10 chapters, and about 60 to 70 detailed charts and graphs, all of which are the latest research data. This type of report has been written since 2008 and has a history of 15 years. It is a report of the domestic silicon industry with ultra-high gold content. Besides, it also publishes monthly, weekly and silicone newsletter market reports, and provides customized services according to customers' needs.
● Annual report ●
1. Annual report of China fumed silica market 2022
2. Annual Report of China Silicon Metal Market 2022
3. Annual report of China polysiloxane market annual report 2022
4. Annual Report of China's Silicone Market 2022
5. Annual Report of China's Silicone lotion Market 2022
6. Annual Report of China's RTV Silicone Rubber Market 2022
7. Annual Report of China's High-temperature Vulcanized Silicone Rubber Market 2022
8. Annual Report of China's Functional Silane Market 2022
9. Annual report of China's silicon tetrachloride/trichlorosilane/methyltrichlorosilane market 2022
10. Annual Report of China Adhesive Market 2022
● Monthly report ●
1. SAGSI China Silicone Market Monthly Report
2. SAGSI China fumed silica market monthly report
3. SAGSI China Polysilicon Market Monthly Report
● Weekly report ●
1. Weekly report of China silicon industry chain
● Silicone in-depth research report ●
1. China phenyl silane and phenyl polymer market research report
2. China six kinds of silicone fluid in-depth market research report
3. China silazane series products in-depth market research report
● Silicone downstream consumption market research report●
1. Research on Application of Silicone in Electric Market
2. Research on Application of Silicone in Medical Market
Scan code for more detailed reports
010-53621243 18210097596 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sino Alliance of Green Development of Silicon Industry（SAGSI）
Beijing Sino Advanced Chemical Materials Institution(ACMI)
Room 1510, Building 4, Fengchuang Science park, Kechuang 13th Street, Economic and Technological Development Zone，Beijing，China
Beijing Sino Advanced Chemical Materials Institution (ACMI) is a service institution specializing in the industry research and technology development of new chemical materials. The main businesses include consulting and planning, market monitoring, media publishing, exhibitionsand conferences, etc.
Sino Alliance of Green Development of Silicon Industry(SAGSI) is a public platform committed to green, healthy, energy-saving andsustainable development of silicon industry. SAGSI carries out daily work relying on ACMI, and the main businesses include consulting and planning, evaluation andinvestigation, competitive intelligence, conferences, journals, standards andcustoms coordination covering silicone, polysilicon, silicon metal and fumedsilica industries.